- Sort by:
Mason Slots: Understanding Casino Bonuses
Before you join an online casino as a new player, your first step is to find out about the best casino bonus that the online casino will offer you. If you are like a lot of new players, then you've probably wondered why casinos are in a 'bonus offers' war.
The truth is, the online casino that can provide the best bonuses and slot experience will attract the highest number of new players and, more importantly, retain them. You will be surprised to discover that it is almost impossible to attain the requirements set by most online casinos before you can claim your casino bonuses from them. However, this article reveals the most up-to-update information about online casino bonuses and how you can claim yours from Mason Slots.
Types of Bonuses in Online Casinos
Almost all online casinos offer casino bonuses to reduce your expenses by getting started with playing at the casino. There are various types of casino bonuses, but you will discover the most popular ones in this article.
- No deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus casino offers you a bonus without requiring you to make any money deposit into your account. One reason for a casino no deposit offer is to entice lots of players in the hope that these players will be addicted to their games and become returning players.
- The welcome bonus. This bonus is available to you for loading your account as a first-time player of the casino website. Welcome bonuses are also called first-time bonuses, and if you fulfill the minimum requirements, online casinos will offer you a specific percentage of your deposit. For example, if a website provides a 100% return for a $50 deposit, then your account will be loaded with $100 immediately before you start gambling at all.
- Monthly bonuses. Most casinos also give monthly bonuses to players who recharge their accounts. These monthly bonuses are usually a specific percentage of the reload amount. This is the most popular type of reward in the poker industry.
- High roller bonuses. These are bonuses for players who spend large sums of money on gambling. Once a high roller meets the minimum amount required to enjoy this bonus, he will also receive huge sums as bonuses.
- Lotteries. This involves the distribution of lottery tickets among players of the casino. The number of tickets for a player depends on the size of your deposit. However, some casinos only offer lotteries to players who rarely visit their casino website or who seem unwilling to make a deposit.
- Tournaments. Most online casinos usually offer their new players with tournament tickets so that they can participate and have fun playing slot tournaments. This is an example of a no bonus casino offer. A side benefit of slot tournaments is that they don’t require any skills.
- Sticky/play-only bonuses. You can’t withdraw these bonuses from your account. If you win and request a withdrawal, the amount you receive will be the balance from deducting your bonus amount from your winnings. For example, if you claim a $100 sticky bonus but got your account to $1,000. Then, you would only be allowed to withdraw $1,000 from your account while your $100 sticky bonus will be void. By contrast, the wagering requirements for play only bonus is lower, and they are often larger than match bonuses.
Since the competition is fierce among online casinos, offering the most enticing casino bonuses is the most deployed tactic that these casinos use to attract players to their website.
Bonuses in Mason Slots and how to get them
For a first-time deposit of up to 200 euros, you can claim a 100% bonus through the Mason Slots bonus package for new customers in 2020. Register at Mason Slots right away and test the slots from popular software providers such as Quickspin and Thunderkick. Enhance your Mason Slots bonus with a pack of free spins.
How to get your bonus at Mason Slots
Make the first deposit of at least 10 euros immediately after signing up. Mason Slots bonus doesn't require any bonus code for activation. Once you've made your first deposit using the available payment methods, your account is automatically credited with your welcome offer.
However, you can’t claim your deposit bonus until you unlock it in your account settings. A significant advantage of gambling at Mason Slots is that you can get started without searching for any bonus codes. Note that there are 20 additional spins for the Rise of Merlin slot. 20 euros is the minimum deposit to trigger and claim your bonus.
Also, you must pay 30X and 15X the amount you won via free spins. Bonuses available to returning players are participating in a tournament or bonus reloads. Winnings are transferrable to your bank account once you fulfill the deposits and withdrawals conditions. Register at Mason Slots today to start your gaming journey and enjoy a beautiful set of bonuses and VIP programs.
Online casino FAQ
- 💰What is a bonus?
- A bonus is an additional sum of money that can be added to your account. It can give you an advantage and can increase your chances of winning bigger amounts! The size of the bonus may vary, and all players must wager a bonus in order to withdraw it.
- 🎰Types of bonuses
- Welcome bonus
- Free spins
- Bonus codes
- Bonus games
- 🤔Can I play without using real money?
- Of course! You can test the waters by playing without using any real money. Mason Slots have made this possible by providing you with a demo version of all our games so you can decide which one you prefer before you start using real money!
- 🔐I can’t open a game. What do I do?
- In order to play our games, you need to have the latest version of Java and Flash. Both of these can be downloaded for free at http://java.com/ and http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. If nothing changes, then it could be due to a problem with your internet connection. In any of these cases, we suggest clearing your cache and cookies, refreshing your browser, and starting again. If there is still no change after you have tried these steps, then please contact our customer support team and we will help you as quickly as we can!
- 👌Are my personal details secure?
- Of course they are! Our site is based on 128-bit SSL encryption technology. In the world of online security, it is used to transmit sensitive information so that you can be sure that your credit card numbers and other personal details are in safe hands.
- 😢Can I close my account?
- As much as we’d love you to stay with us forever, you can close your account. Nevertheless, we would still recommend closing your account temporarily, rather than permanently. If you would like to close your account, or you would like more information about how to close your account, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]