- Sort by:
Blackjack Online: learn everything about it here!
If you have ever wondered how and where to play Blackjack Online, you have arrived at the perfect place. Whether you are looking to perfect your skills or if you are just beginning to learn the game, we will take you through everything. Here we will teach you the strategy and everything else there is to know about this game and its variants. After you are done reading all these tips you will be ready to take on the world’s most popular casino game.
How to play Blackjack Online?
The goal of this game is very simple, but there are a few things that you have to keep in mind before you start playing for real money. We recommend all new players to start by playing free online blackjack to practice first. Let’s talk about the basic rules of the game and how to win a game of blackjack.
Gameplay of Blackjack Online simplified
Below you can see the simplified explanation of a game of blackjack in an online casino:
- At the start of the game, the dealer will give you two face up cards and himself one face up and one face down. The goal of the game is to get the closest to 21 points without going over it.
- After receiving your initial cards analyze the combined value of them and decide whether you want to get another card (hit) or decide to stop getting cards (stand). You can keep getting extra cards as long you haven’t reached a value of 21.
- Try to get a higher combined value than the dealer while not busting to win the game.
Different kinds of Blackjack in online casino
There are many different kinds of blackjack in the world of gambling, but the basic gameplay and rules are mostly similar to each other. Below you can find a few versions of blackjack and a bit of information about them:
- Classic Blackjack – This is the most played version of Blackjack Online and it follows the basic gameplay we highlighted above.
- European Blackjack – The gameplay is almost identical to the classic one but instead of two the dealer only gets one card at the start.
- Spanish 21 – This version is played without the 10 value cards which leaves the deck of cards with only 48 cards.
Examples of Blackjack games in online casinos
In online casinos there are tons of different versions of blackjack online available. For example, in the Masonslots Casino they offer many blackjack variants from different software providers like Vegas Strip Blackjack from Quickfire which you can play without real money, DOND Blackjack from Red Tiger and Live Blackjack options from NetEnt and Evolution.
Strategy for playing Blackjack Online
There are a few strategies for playing real money live blackjack and other types of blackjack. The most popular ones are:
- 1-3-2-6 blackjack strategy – Place your bets in order of this sequence: 1-3-2 and 6 after winning a bet. Only start betting according to this sequence after winning a bet. After losing you return to the beginning.
- Martingale strategy – Every time you lose, you double your bet and when you win you go back to your starting bet. This is a strategy that requires a lot of starting money.
Examples of strategies for playing Blackjack in Online Casino
Below you can find examples of the two popular strategies with a unit bet of $10.
1-3-2-6 Strategy example
You lose 4 hands in a row, all the bets will be $10. When you lose you will not change the bet size.
You win 4 hands in a row, the bet sizes will then be $10, $30, $20 and $60. If you win again the bet size will return to $10.
Martingale strategy example
When you lose you double your bet size:
- First bet $10
- Second bet $20
- Third bet $40
If you lose three bets you have lost $70 which is 7 times your initial bet.
Online casino FAQ
- ♠️How to play blackjack?
- Blackjack is a card game, which sometimes is called 21. The player's aim is to reach 21 points (or closer to 21 than other players and the dealer) in their hand. If you hit 21 points, or have come to this sum closer than dealer and other players, you actually win. Even though Blackjack is quite easy to learn, you may go through a long way to see the strategies and to master them.
- ♦️Types of blackjack
- Playing slots may differ in amount of possible bets, lines and symbols. Moreover, blackjack slots may differ from classic 3-reel variants to huge, 7-reel variations. Be careful and read the rules before you play Blackjack slots.
- 🔥Hot blackjack games
- Vegas Downtown
- Super 7 Blackjack
- 21 Burn Blackjack
- Single Deck Blackjack
- Multi-Hand Vegas Downtown
- European Blackjack
- 💰What is a bonus?
- A bonus is an additional sum of money that can be added to your account. It can give you an advantage and can increase your chances of winning bigger amounts! The size of the bonus may vary, and all players must wager a bonus in order to withdraw it.
- 🤔Can I play without using real money?
- Of course! You can test the waters by playing without using any real money. Mason Slots have made this possible by providing you with a demo version of all our games so you can decide which one you prefer before you start using real money!
- 🔐I can’t open a game. What do I do?
- In order to play our games, you need to have the latest version of Java and Flash. Both of these can be downloaded for free at http://java.com/ and http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. If nothing changes, then it could be due to a problem with your internet connection. In any of these cases, we suggest clearing your cache and cookies, refreshing your browser, and starting again. If there is still no change after you have tried these steps, then please contact our customer support team and we will help you as quickly as we can!
- 👌Are my personal details secure?
- Of course they are! Our site is based on 128-bit SSL encryption technology. In the world of online security, it is used to transmit sensitive information so that you can be sure that your credit card numbers and other personal details are in safe hands.
- 😢Can I close my account?
- As much as we’d love you to stay with us forever, you can close your account. Nevertheless, we would still recommend closing your account temporarily, rather than permanently. If you would like to close your account, or you would like more information about how to close your account, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]